Students seeking admissions at Uniglobe are required to pose education profile: SEE or equivalent degree with minimum
- Grade ‘B’ for Science in aggregate (C+ in Science and Mathematics and D+ in English, Social Studies and Nepali )
- Grade ‘C’ for Management in aggregate (D+ in Mathematics, English, Nepali, Social Studies and Science)
- Grade ‘C’ for Law in aggregate (D+ in Mathematics, English, Nepali, Social Studies and Science)
Students must appear in an entrance test as scheduled by Uniglobe. The test comprises objective questions from related subjects such as
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English for Science and
- Mathematics, English, Nepali and General Knowledge for Management.
- Mathematics, English, Nepali and General Knowledge for Law.
To develop and strengthen the intelligence (mixture of several abilities) of a student, Uniglobe has introduced an intelligence test (psychometric test) that comprises of self-rated questions. Students must appear in this test to assess their multiple intelligences so that college can mould them as per their areas of interest.
The successful candidates in the entrance tests are called for an interview along with their guardians/parents.
Final Result for Admission
The final result of the candidates for admission is published on the basis of weighted average of the Entrance Exam, Interview and SEE score.