Uniglobe SS/College science program is the NEB affiliated and Nepal government recognized +2 level course designed with goals; fostering and foregrounding the academic fronts of the nation to buffer for advance leap in science and technology and keeping pace with the fast changing pattern of learning for action to cope with the forth coming global challenges as well as needs of the day.
UGSS/ College science program is directed by utilitarian philosophy of education that aims to supplement the nation’s dire need for proficient, skilled and promising scientific minds who would on passing the +2 science courses be easily taken for admission to advance courses of science and technology such as MBBS or medical science stream for receiving medical doctor- degrees, general sciences for general area- professional involvements, engineering such as civil and electronics, and information technology.
Our vision through science is to be a world-class, research-driven, independent Centre of Science Education that ensures a conducive environment to groom and nurture potential individuals to be future scientists, researchers, doctors, engineers, pilots, medical doctors and proficient technicians to serve humanity at home and abroad.
In an enriched academic environment, Uniglobe SS/College commits:
- To construct and disseminate research-based knowledge in science and technology;
- To develop leadership in science and technology in an innovative teaching – learning environment with special focus on problem-solving methods and practical course deliveries;
- To ensure nurturing environment for scientific discoveries and inventions in general and medical science, engineering and technology; and
- To contribute to the welfare and development of society at local, national and global level by ensuring quality education in science and technology.
UGSS/College applies the following strategies to approach philosophy of science at the institutional level:
- Quality environment as standardized library, sophisticated and well-equipped laboratory, hygienic and facilitated cafeteria, playground, and teaching aids;
- Highly qualified and professional faculties having proven track record in the field of science education;
- Equipment supported and technology assisted delivery for classroom and project-based teaching;
- Most relevant vocational and professional courses designed to meet the objectives of foundational science, medical science, electronics technology and engineering courses;
- Quality assignment and scientific tracking system; and
- Eminent grading system based on universally accepted appraisal standards with quality at par excellence.